Tuesday 22 May 2012

Electronic - Disappointed 12"

Well as I'm sure you're all aware, I love Electronic, and particularly Disappointed, their gorgeous collaboration with Neil Tennant of Pet Shop Boys. On 18th of May 2012, me and my Dad went into town, and into a small little memorabilia shop that sells VHS tapes, vinyl, comics, books and an assortment of different things. Sitting dead center in the vinyl rack was this little gem which took me by surprise, Electronic aren't an artist I would find in town at all in record stores! The record itself only cost £1, and is in really good condition, there is a mark under the title that you can probably see, but honestly in real life it doesn't actually look as bad as that. Even though its not much, its one of my favourite songs in the world ever and I am so happy I found the vinyl of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment