Friday 19 April 2013

Update

Woops, its been a while since I've posted here! I've been rather busy for the last few weeks (and I turned 19 in the midst of it all to boot). I've also been getting stuck into new TV shows as of late. I've finally managed to watch Prison Break which I've sworn I would do for years. I'm loving it so far, its very addictive (even if the third season has started rather weakly for me). Music news for me has been very busy too - so much so its given me writers block. Phoenix unveiled their new album stream, as well as OMD releasing their new album. Janelle Monae also has finally announced plans for her new album (the upcoming single is getting premiered this coming Monday). An underrated band called Youngblood Hawke also are unveiling their upcoming debut album too. What got me really excited though was the new Daft Punk single which was released in full today on Itunes - I'll try and do a post on that later. In the meantime, thank you for reading my blog still and I promise to return with new posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment