Friday 18 November 2011

Madonna - Get Together (Confessions Tour)

I just love this performance! This is the second song of Madonna's Confessions tour, which was from 2006. I've always really loved Get Together, for me it was one of the highlights of Confessions On A Dancefloor and here she more than does it justice. Vocally she sounds fine, and you can tell she is really enjoying herself here and is just having fun. Considering she was 48 at the time of this tour, her dancing is astonishing! I'm 36 years younger than her and I can't dance like this! I really love the last minute or so of this performance. For me it makes it so much better than the studio version of Get Together which if I'm honest, I don't listen to much after watching this! I also really love this particular clip because it was watching this that really made me a Madonna fan. The whole Confessions show is an absolutely brilliant watch in my opinion, but this possibly could be the best performance from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment