Thursday 15 August 2013

The MDNA Mystery.

I've been holding off on writing about this for a few days. Mostly because I wanted to see if the situation rectified itself. As it stands, it hasn't. Earlier in the week the official artwork for the upcoming release of Madonna's MDNA tour on DVD/Bluray was unveiled. Not only that but a release date of September 10th was announced. Although as that's a Tuesday, I've a sneaking suspicion the UK release will be on September 9th, as that's our major release day. All good then. It's now officially available on Amazon US too. The problem? It's nowhere to be found on Amazon UK. Not a sniff of it - and judging by comments on her official website other European Amazon websites haven't listed it either. Huh? I really don't understand what is going on here. I mean, Sound System by The Clash was available to pre-order on Amazon as soon as it was announced and that was four months in advance of its release date. It's a little under four weeks until the release of the MDNA Tour. I'm deeply impatient, I know. I just can't wait to see it in all its glory - I've been saving myself by not watching the EPIX Broadcast, so to speak, so I can savor it when it does come out. I'll pre-order it as soon as it's available naturally. I just hope that's soon because I really don't know what's going on with Amazon UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment