Thursday 21 March 2013

New info regarding Made Of Stone documentary!

Today I woke to read some very exciting news with regards to Shane Meadows' (director of This Is England) upcoming documentary on The Stone Roses, entitled Made of Stone. It is due to open nationwide on June 5th with the band attending the premiere in Manchester on May 30th. The documentary will offer an in depth look at their reunion from their 2011 press conference to their triumphant reunion tour. It will feature rehearsal footage and official live footage of their comeback tour in August of last year, including the Heaton park shows. They visited Belfast as the final stop on that particular tour and I was unable to attend the show (although by some fortune I did end up with Ian Brown's autograph but that's for another post), so I'm hoping that I'll see some footage of the Belfast gig. Really looking forward to this documentary!

No comments:

Post a Comment