Wednesday 12 June 2013

Amazon Order has arrived!

So finally, my much discussed Amazon parcel has arrived! Left to right starting top I got The Police (2CD compilation); The Clash US (different from the UK release of the album), The Smiths Complete (which is all their studio albums, a live album and three compilations); Simon & Garfunkel's The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings; and last but certainly not least Joe Strummer & The Mescalero's first album Rock Art and The X-Ray Style (the remastered edition of the album). It really wasn't as dear as you'd think to get all this but I'm still going to not buy CD's for a bit so I can save some money (primarily for The Clash boxset). I''ve gone from just owning a singular greatest hits compilation each for The Smiths and Simon Garfunkel to getting all their studio albums in one go. At least I haven't duplicated any albums though as I will with The Clash in September (much like I've done with Pet Shop Boys previously too). I've also now finally completed my collection of studio albums for Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros too, and The Police compilation is my first CD by them, they are a fantastic group though. Looking forward to listening to these over the coming days! (and Clash collection picture will be coming very soon).


No comments:

Post a Comment